Sunday, June 23, 2013
In My Mailbox (16)
Lots of happy things in my mailbox this week that I have already started digging into!
As always this is hosted by The Mod Podge Bookshelf. (Look, I actually figured out who it was now!)
Also, in addition to these, I made a library trip this week (always a dangerous move on my part). Go help me figure out which one to read first!
1. Bossypants by Tina Fey. Got this on Amazon. I've been holding off reading it until I had really bad 30 Rock withdrawal, which is why it's taken me so long to read it. This week, though, I really missed me some Liz Lemon. So I shopped.
2. The Fifty Year Sword by Mark Danielewski. I'm in the middle of House of Leaves, and the style alone is just so unique, I went ahead and bought this from Amazon while I was on there.
3. Star Crossed by Jennifer Echols. So much love for all her books. Holy shit I was excited when she sent me these. And they're SIGNED! With such cute little happy notes!
4. Dirty Little Secret by Jennifer Echols. I've started this one, and it most certainly will not be long before I finish. Already so many good things I love about it.
5. The Gravity of Birds by Tracy Guzeman. This one's up next after Dirty Little Secret. And Tracy wrote me such a lovely card stuck inside the book! (over mutual love of English gardens and studying abroad in general. Europe is great, guys.)
6. The Weight of Souls by Bryony Pearce. A surprise that showed up a few days ago! Haven't heard anything about this one, so we'll see how it goes!
7. Viral Nation by Shaunta Grimes. I got this through NetGalley, and the premise seems great, but the few pages I've read on my Kindle are littered with grey numbers and the lines are broken up weirdly, which is super frustrating. Anyone else having that problem? It might just be the galley version. Hope so.
8. Data Runner by Sam A. Patel. Another NetGalley book. Seems cool. That's all I've got.
What did everyone else get? Link up and I'll go look! I love looking at all the exciting books everyone got.